In addition to traditional individual and family counseling services, InterAct specializes in experiential therapies for teenagers struggling with at-risk behaviors, specifically in the areas of:
- Depression and suicidal ideation
- Alcohol/substance abuse and experimentation
- Anger and conflict management for intact and blended families
- Eating disorders
- Intimacy disorders and codependency
- Sex addiction (including cybersex)
- Borderline personality disorder
- Conduct disturbances, oppositional/defiance related disorders
InterAct provides seminars and workshops for students, parents and teachers.
Of particular note is our equine-assisted program for individuals as well as teen groups. Equine-assisted programs are power and impactful creating long-lasting and substantive change. It provides a use of metaphor which the teen will be able to integrate into their academic, familial and social settings.
Please review our website for more detailed information. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in developing creative, unique and custom-tailored approaches for the teens you are attempting to guide, heal and develop hope for. Please feel free to contact either Rachel d.Entremont or Christopher Charleton at 585-388-8010 for more details